“Monitoring of Mediterranean coastal Areas: problems and measurement techniques”
11th -13th JUNE 2024, Livorno, Italy
The Tenth International Symposium, organized by the Institute of BioEconomy – Italian National Research Council (CNR-IBE) in collaboration with Italian Society of Silviculture and Forest Ecology (SISEF), is addressed every two years to all the scholars of Mediterranean coastal areas.
The Symposium is proposed as a place to make known the research carried out in recent years on the topics of monitoring the Mediterranean; and therefore, it is an opportunity to present new proposals and promote actions in favor of the safeguard of the marine and coastal environment.
The 10th Symposium will be held from June 11 to 13, 2024. in Livorno, Italy.
The Symposium will be structured into the following general topics:
- Flora and Fauna of coastal ecosystems: protection, management, monitoring.
- Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds.
- Underwater and Coastal Cultural Heritage.
- Geography, Tourism and Landscape of the coastal areas. Enhancement, safeguarding and dynamics of the territory
- Coastal and offshore engineering: energy production and transport, port and offshore structures, water quality, measurements and monitoring, data processing and services, digital twins, economic-environmental assessment, regulatory context.
The symposium will also include: oral presentations and a poster session. Works for oral and poster presentations, please visit the web-site>>
The publication in full of the accepted works in the Proceedings will be guaranteed, with ISSN, ISBN and DOI codes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Scientific Secretariat by e-mail: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For further information please visit the web-site >>