The 4 th International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science
October 28-30, 2020, Istanbul, Turkey
The 4th International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science (4 th ICAFS) will be held in Istanbul, Turkey during December October 28-30, 2020.
The conference is co-organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology (APASET), Turkey Bahri Dağdaş International Agricultural Research Institute, in collaboration with multiple academic affiliations.
The conference aims to bring together academicians, researchers and experts for interaction and exchange of ideas and to promote the development of subject. It has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of agricultural and food science.
Topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Agronomy, Agriculture, Plant Biotechnology, Medicinal plants;
- Animal Biotechnology, Veterinary and Livestock Science;
- Aquiculture, Fishery, Coastal and Marine Biotechnology;
- Soil & Environmental Science;
- Food Science, Nutrition Science and Food Engineering;
- Agriculture Ecology, Sustainable, Resources & Environment;
- Related Economic, Environment & Management, etc.
- Other related aspects
All accepted abstracts will be included in conference abstract book after register. Selected full papers will be published in supported journal after peer review.
For more details and submission information, please click here >>
If you have any questions conference, please contact Conference of ICAFS2020: <email@example.com> or <firstname.lastname@example.org>