COVID-19. Symposium canceled due to pandemic.
8th International Symposium: Monitoring of Mediterranean coastal Areas
16 to 18 June 2020, Livorno, Italy
The Eighth International Symposium Monitoring of Mediterranean Coastal Areas: Problems and Measurement Techniques is organized by the Insitute for Bioeconomy – National Research Council (CNR-IBE) in collaboration with Foundation for Climate and Sustainability (FCS), University Departments and the City of Livorno.
The Symposium will take place at the Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean in Livorno, from 16 to 18 June 2020.
The Symposium addresses issues related to Mediterranean coastal areas and searches for technical and instrumental solutions to problems related to: energy production in the coastal area, morphology and evolution of coastlines, flora and fauna of the littoral system, management and integrated coastal protection, coastline geography, human influence on coastal landscape.
The Symposium sessions:
- Flora and Fauna of the littoral system: dynamics and protection.
- Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds.
- Coastline Geography and Coastal Landscapes: territorial dynamics and integrated protection.
- Coastal Environmental Engineering: pollution, energy production, monitoring and economic environmental assessment, regulatory context.
- Underwater and Coastal Cultural Heritage.
Final deadline for abstracts: 4th November 2019*
For further information please visit the web-site>>
The Symposium Secretariat: < email@example.com>