The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science
ICAFS2019, December 8-11, 2019 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The 3rd International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science (3rd ICAFS) will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during December 8-11, 2019.
The organizers of the ICAFS2019 Conference – are the Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology and multiple academic affiliations.
This conference will mainly focus on animal & plant sciences; agronomy and agricultural sciences; Aquiculture and Fishery Sciences; food science and technology; agriculture engineering, sustainable and resources, etc.
Topics and Themes
- Agronomy, Agriculture and Plant Biotechnology;
- Animal Biotechnology, Veterinary and Livestock Science;
- Aquiculture, Fishery and Marine Biotechnology;
- Forestry Science, Tropical Forest and Wood Research;
- Food Science, Nutrition Science and Food Engineering;
- Agriculture Sustainable, Resources & Environment;
- Related Engineering, Economic & Management, etc.
The aim of the conference is to provide worldwide specialists, scholars, and researchers that are engaged in related filed a chance to exchange the latest research results and advances, study the latest technology and establish international friendship.
For more details and submission information, please click here >>
If you have any questions conference, please contact Conference Secretariat:
Dr. Zhe Yang (杨老师) <firstname.lastname@example.org> or < email@example.com>