Monitoring of Mediterranean Coastal Areas
The Ninth International Symposium Monitoring of Mediterranean Coastal Areas: Problems and Measurement Techniques is organized by the Institute of BioEconomy – Italian National Research Council (CNR-IBE) in collaboration with Foundation for Climate and Sustainability (FCS). The Symposium will take place in Livorno in June 2022, at the Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean.
The Symposium, organized every two years, is aimed at Mediterranean researchers and addresses issues related to Mediterranean coastal areas and investigations in technical and instrumental solutions to face problems related to: energy production in the coastal area, morphology and evolution of coastlines, flora and fauna of the littoral system, management and integrated coastal protection, coastline geography, human influence on coastal landscape.
The Symposium sessions:
- Flora and Fauna of the littoral system: dynamics and protection
- Coastline Geography and Coastal Landscapes: territorial dynamics and integrated protection
- Morphology and evolution of coastlines and seabeds
- Coastal Environmental Engineering: pollution, energy production, monitoring and economic environmental assessment, regulatory context
- Underwater and Coastal Cultural Heritage
The Symposium secretariat:<firstname.lastname@example.org>
For further information, please visit the website of the 9th International Symposium >>