«FIELD-BASED AND THEORETICAL RESEARCH — IN THE SHORE USE PRACTICE»
Kaliningrad, April 18-24, 2022
The Conference organizers are the Sea Coasts” Working Group of the RAS Council on World Ocean and the P. P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IO RAS). The XXIX Coastal Conference will be held from 18 to 24 April 2022 in Kaliningrad on the basis of AO IO RAS, Museum of the World Ocean and Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The Conference will be organized in Plenary, Thematic and Poster sessions corresponding to the main topics of the Conference.
Main topics of the Conference (section):
1) Hydro-, morpho- and lithodynamics of sea coasts and adjacent waters.
2) Coastal zone: interaction with the open sea and land waters, response to climate change.
3) Anthropogenic impact: coastal protection and other marine hydraulic structures, dredging, dumping, pollution.
4) Field experiment, monitoring, modeling, remote sensing, geoinformation technologies and regionalization.
5) Socio-economic, regulatory, international, historical and cultural aspects and issues of integrated coastal zone management.
Organizing committee of the conference
G.G. Gogoberidze, Doctor of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Chairman of the WG “Seashore”, Leading Researcher Murmansk Arctic State University (MASU);
B.V. Chubarenko, Dr. Ph.,. phys.-mat. sciences, head. lab. coastal systems AO IO RAS.
Rumyantseva E.A., Cand. phys.-mat. Sci., Scientific Secretary of the Sea Shore WG, Senior Researcher MASU, email address for contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dvoeglazova N.V., senior laboratory assistant of the laboratory of coastal systems, AO IO RAS, email address for contact: email: <email@example.com>
Please contact the Conference Secretariat regarding the registration form and abstract of the report: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The official language of the Conference is Russian and English.