Second Annual Digital Data in Biodiversity Research Conference
4-6 June 2018, UC Berkeley Campus, USA
The Berkeley Natural History Museums is pleased to announce the second annual Digital Data in Biodiversity Research Conference, to be held in Berkeley, California, 4-6 June 2018. A call for papers will be circulated in January 2018. This conference will provide an important opportunity to explore digital data tools, techniques, discoveries, and outcomes across the biodiversity sciences.
The main themes for this year’s event include:
- Addressing the fundamental questions of evolutionary biology and ecology
- Meeting the research challenges of the Anthropocene
- Biodiversity data archives for education and science outreach
- New tools for data discovery and analysis
- Future, untested frontiers for natural history collections
Please watch for further announcements on the iDigBio website >>
For further information, please contact Gil Nelson at iDigBio: <email@example.com>.